DONNÉES PERSONNELLES – RGPD – AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITÉS
This page explains how the personal data (“Data”) that you have provided through this website and that has been collected by La Table du Lac (“we”, “our”) will be treated in accordance with the laws. and applicable regulations. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The Data that we can collect, process and store are as follows:
- Data that you have provided to us in order to receive a specific service or as part of our commercial relationship (such as your contact details, your professional data, financial or technical information);
- Data relating to your browsing on our website or Data resulting from your interaction with our website;
Generally, this Data is collected directly from you, but in some cases we may collect Data about you from a third party or from public documents. In such event, we protect Data obtained from such third parties in accordance with the practices described in this privacy notice.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
The Data collected may be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To answer all your questions by providing you with information relating to our products, our services, our offers or our commercial network;
- To establish, maintain and develop the relationship we have with you;
- Subject to having obtained your consent, to allow us to send you our newsletters, commercial communications as well as advertisements on our products and services or to carry out market research. All of these operations may be carried out on paper or by automated or electronic means, including by post or e-mail, by telephone (for example: automated telephone calls, SMS, MMS, fax) and any other means ( for example: websites, mobile applications): “MARKETING ACTIVITIES”;
- Subject to having obtained your consent, to allow us to communicate your data to companies affiliated with Domaine les Bayles and to our partners. These partners will process your data in order to send you their commercial communications as well as advertisements for their products and services or to carry out market research: “THIRD PARTY MARKETING”;
The lawfulness of the processing referred to in points (i) and (ii) above is based on the legal bases relating to the execution of the contract and the pursuit of our legitimate interests, and those referred to in points (iii) and (iv) on the consent you have given us. To this end, we would like to point out that you are free to withdraw the consent you have given us at any time.Your Data may be processed electronically in our IT systems, or manually, on paper. Your Data will be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner and stored throughout their retention period, so that their security and confidentiality are ensured in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
The communication of your Data is never obligatory. However, if you fail to transmit Data necessary for the provision of a service or a product, we will not be able to ensure that we are able to provide you with the service or product required or to guarantee the quality of the provision of that service or product. However, if you fail to provide Optional Data, you will still be able to access the service or receive said product.
4. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Your Data may be shared and communicated to our partners, to trusted third parties, to our service providers, to our business partners, based in and outside the European Union, to the extent that they are subject to appropriate contractual obligations. and can only use them for the purposes mentioned above.
Your Data may also be communicated to third parties when required by law, to ensure and preserve our security and that of Table du Lac, to protect our rights or interests or those of Table du Lac, to respond to any injunction public authorities, or to assert our rights before the judicial authorities.
5. HOW DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA?
In order to perform certain operations relating to the processing of the Data indicated above, we may need to transfer your Data to countries located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including the storage of this Data in databases digital or physical data managed by companies acting on our behalf. The management of these databases and the processing of Data are limited to the sole purposes of the processing and are carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
If your Data is transferred outside the EEA, we will implement all the appropriate contractual measures to guarantee the adequate protection of your Data, in particular agreements based on the standard contractual data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission applicable to the transfer of personal data outside the EEA.
6. CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
We keep your Data in our systems and archives for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, taking into account, where applicable, legal and contractual requirements.
When your Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed, it is erased or stored in a form which no longer allows you to be identified, provided that we are not legally required or authorized to keep this Data. We may also continue to store Data for an extended period, if this is necessary to protect our interests in the event that our liability for the provision of services or products or the processing of the Data is called into question. Data processed for marketing and profiling purposes will be kept until you withdraw your consent and, in any event, in accordance with the aforementioned principles and guidelines provided by the competent Personal Data Protection Authorities.
7. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
Table du Lac, headquartered in Lac de Naussac, 48300 Langogne, France – RCS Carpentras, is responsible for processing the Data that it collects, processes and records in the context of this Privacy Notice. The DPO is Madame Noémie Poudevigne, tel: 04 66 46 91 86
8. YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR DATA
You can exercise your rights as defined by applicable laws and regulations, including:
- Right of access: the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation that your Data is or is not being processed, and, when it is, to request access to your Data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of Data that you consider imprecise or incomplete, including by providing an additional declaration.
- Right to erasure: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of your Data as soon as possible, when the request is made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data, unless the Data Controller demonstrates the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons prevailing over this right.
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to obtain from the Controller a limitation to processing activities when the precision and accuracy of the Data is contested, for a period allowing the Controller to verify the accuracy Datas.
- Right to Data portability: the right to receive the Data you have provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this Data to another controller without our being able to obstruct it when the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and carried out using automated processes.
- Right to lodge a complaint: without prejudice to any administrative or legal dispute, if you believe that the processing of your Data has been carried out unlawfully or not in accordance with the laws and regulations in force, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authority of the Member State in which you habitually reside or work, or of the Member State where a breach has taken place.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting us as follows:
- Or by completing the online form here https://www.table-lac.fr/contact
- Either by writing an email to email@example.com
If you send us a request, we reserve the right to request additional information from you to enable us to verify your identity and to contact you if necessary. This information, as well as the other Data we already have, will then be processed in order to respond to your request, in accordance with applicable law. If necessary, certain information may be transmitted to external data processing companies in order to respond to your request. Your Data will be processed for the time necessary to assess and manage your request, and then stored for a sufficiently long period to allow us to demonstrate that the request was processed correctly and in a timely manner.
9. UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice was updated in March 2019. We reserve the right to periodically modify or update this Privacy Notice to reflect changing legal requirements or our processing activities. We will post any updates to this website, which will be effective upon posting. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to learn how we handle your data.